The first Black Santa to appear at Hilltop Plaza will greet kids and take photos Sunday.
Kristin Danley-Greiner , Patch Staff
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY, MD — Santa will make a special appearance Sunday at Hilltop Plaza, 20715 Race Track Road in Bowie, from 1 to 3 p.m. Kids can share their wish lists and appear in free photos. There also will be a hot chocolate bar, holiday crafts and music.
“This is the first African American Santa that we’ve ever had at the center,” Kellen Hunte, director of marketing for Rappaport (management company for Hilltop Plaza), said. “We received multiple requests for more diverse representation during the holiday season so we thought it was a great time to have a Santa that is a better reflection of the community.”
For more information, visit www.myhilltopplaza.com .
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful.
- Be transparent.
- Keep it local and relevant.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.
- Where to find Santa Claus in NYC; Your guide to St. Nick for photos, gifts, pets and fun
- Target's Black Friday 2018: Get $400 Xbox One X 1TB, $750 4K Vizio TV, $250 PlayStation VR bundle and more right now!
- Kelly Clarkson is fabulous in black gown at ACM Awards in Las Vegas
- Target's Black Friday 2018: Get $400 Xbox One X 1TB, $750 4K Vizio TV, $230 Microsoft Xbox One S bundle and more right now!
- Target's Black Friday 2018: Get $250 Apple iPad, $30 Roku Streamer, $230 Microsoft Xbox One S bundle and more right now!
- Black Friday 2018 Walmart deals: Get $200 PlayStation 4, $25 Google Home Mini, $230 Xbox One S bundle and more right now!
- Black Friday 2018 Target deals: Get $100 Google Home Hub, $25 Google Home Mini, $70 Bose SoundLink Micro and more right now!
- Black History Month events around NY
- 1ST SIGN OF A ROBIN IN 20 YRS.
- AG Eric Holder honored as Trailblazer of the Year at Metropolitan Black Bar Association dinner
1st Black Santa To Debut At Hilltop Plaza Sunday, Take Photos have 322 words, post on patch.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on U.S News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.