The first Black Santa to appear at Hilltop Plaza will greet kids and take photos Sunday.
Kristin Danley-Greiner , Patch Staff
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY, MD — Santa will make a special appearance Sunday at Hilltop Plaza, 20715 Race Track Road in Bowie, from 1 to 3 p.m. Kids can share their wish lists and appear in free photos. There also will be a hot chocolate bar, holiday crafts and music.
“This is the first African American Santa that we’ve ever had at the center,” Kellen Hunte, director of marketing for Rappaport (management company for Hilltop Plaza), said. “We received multiple requests for more diverse representation during the holiday season so we thought it was a great time to have a Santa that is a better reflection of the community.”
For more information, visit www.myhilltopplaza.com .
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful.
- Be transparent.
- Keep it local and relevant.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.
- Black Santas Buck Traditional Fat, Jolly, White Stereotype
- Santa Rosa Apple Store Targeted in Brazen Daylight Smash-and-Grab Robbery
- After ton on Test debut, Shreyas Iyer says he's earned right to invite coach Pravin for dinner
- India vs New Zealand 1st Test, Day 1 Highlights: Shreyas Iyer, Jadeja century-stand takes India to 258/4
- Maggie Gyllenhaal, 43, cuts a stylish figure in a chic black blazer and jeans as she attends The Last Daughter photocall in Lyon
- Sunday Long Reads: Loss of insects and their impact, history of forgotten people, Sri Lankan civil war, and more
- Elle Fanning wows in pink and black gown at the Hollywood premiere of The Great's second season
- Suisun City Holiday Events 2021: Christmas Parades & Santa Stops
- John Korir, Natasha Cockram Take 1st Place At LA Marathon's 'Stadium To The Stars'
- This week on "Sunday Morning" (November 21)
1st Black Santa To Debut At Hilltop Plaza Sunday, Take Photos have 303 words, post on patch.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on U.S News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.