The Baldwin-Whitehall School District decided to keep a face mask requirement in place.
CBS Pittsburgh , News Partner
December 16, 2021
The Baldwin-Whitehall superintendent said he’s getting police and lawyers involved after receiving threats over the district’s masking policy.
The state Supreme Court tossed the Wolf administration’s school mask mandate last week, turning control back to local school boards. The Baldwin-Whitehall School District decided to keep a face mask requirement in place.
While Superintendent Randal Lutz said the majority of responses to the decision were respectful even if they were in disagreement, some people have threatened him. Peter Giglione, school board president, said the threats came as an anonymous email.
CBS Local Digital Media personalizes the global reach of CBS-owned and operated television and radio stations with a local perspective.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful.
- Be transparent.
- Keep it local and relevant.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.
- Wild West London: Astonishing moment masked thieves interrupt Australian TV presenter's Grenfell report to threaten her with a GUN and brazenly steal £15,000 camera seconds after she comes off air
- Why Has Paula Deen Been Vilified, While Alec Baldwin’s Been Given a Pass?
- 4 masked men rob jewellery shop at gunpoint in Mohali
- Hong Kong police repeatedly broke their own rules during crackdown and faced no consequences
- ELECTION VIOLENCE: INEC protests military actions, Army indicts police
- Alabama police chief offers 'sincerest apology' after officer's 'homeless quilt' Facebook post
- Hundreds arrested in Hong Kong in New Year's Day protests: police
- Broward County Deputies Assaulted a Black Teen. But ‘Accountability’ Is Not Enough.
- Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger appears before MPs – live coverage
- How realistic are mayoral candidates' plans for BRPD?
Baldwin-Whitehall Superintendent Asks Police To Investigate Threats Against Him Over Mask Mandate have 349 words, post on patch.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on U.S News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.