Many US tax filers get refunds when they file their federal income taxes. But this year, thanks to several temporarily expanded tax breaks, you could get back more — or in some cases, less — than you might expect.
1. More generous child and dependent care tax credit
2. A temporary expansion of the child tax credit
3. Claim a recovery rebate credit
4. Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit
5. Special charitable tax deduction
- New tax rules you need to know before the end of financial year
- Santander to cut interest rates on 123 accounts for the second time in a year
- Vietnam considers resuming int’l flights with limited frequency
- Book review: ‘The Lost Decade’ decodes how India’s growth story fizzled out
- FM Sitharaman unveils blueprint of Rs 20 lakh crore stimulus package; shot in the arm for MSMEs, discoms
- Dangote: Concrete pavement as viable alternative to bad roads
5 tax changes that can boost your refund this year have 1065 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on U.S News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.